Look what the Cat dragged in......

Leave a Comment



Bit of a quick post for you today which has actually turned out to be a bit of a Topshop haul. Didn't realise how much black I'd bought till I got home - which is seriously unusual for me. Me and my Friend Natalie went shopping on Tuesday and this is what I came home with...

Yes I know I've bought the same top in two different colours but I really couldn't decide which one to go for! I'm going to try them on and see which one looks best maybe - Or just keep them both!? Haha..

The playsuit looks lovely on as it's backless but cos I don't have much going on in the boob department so hate going bra less - might have to take a look at them stick on boob things? Has anyone else ever tried these? Any good?

The lace crop top I saw a while a go and sold out so when I saw it in store I didn't think twice and just grabbed it! Trying to think up outfits for it over Christmas...

The tube skirt was only £20 which I thought was a bit of a bargain  These can be dressed up or down so I guess this will come in handy over the Christmas period too :)

And I finally succumbed to the Naked palette (I'm so weak!) after telling myself ages ago I wasn't going to bother and just buy the sequel, but I couldn't help myself when I got there - I have to have both! Lol - so I've put the 2 on my wish list for the boyf to get for me for Xmas. I also bought the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, as I ran out a while a go and like to use it as a setting powder. I'll be added pictures shortly of looks I'll create with the Nakedness!

Me and the Mr are going Christmas shopping in Manchester this weekend so I can't wait to show you what I pick up while I'm there (for myself of course) I'm on the look our for some new heels and a new coat... 

Speak soon :)

Siobhan xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig