My Birthday Stay at Malmaison Leeds: OOTN

14 comments
For my birthday (which is today by the way) my boyfriend took me to stay at the Malmaison hotel in Leeds for the night and we went out for a meal and drinky poos :) We've stayed at this hotel a few times now, and other Malmasion hotels in Liverpool and Manchester and I've also stayed in the Edinburgh and London hotel for work as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel as every time time I have been to any of their hotels for business or pleasure I have completely enjoyed myself and the staff can not do too much for you.

I will warn you now this post is a tad picture heavy haha! and also sorry but the lighting was not great for photography at all  :)

I decided as we were only going for a meal and a few drinks I wanted to wear something less dressy uppy so I decided to go for my Black Zara wax coated Jeans, a little silk Black top which you can't see in the pics and my Cream lace peplum jacket from River Island and some Black court heels

You can't see the shoes in that picture actually as my boyfriend is rubbish at taking pictures ha!


After a few tipples I was like 'I'm going to take a picture of my make up for my blog' (does anyone else do this??) Probably not the best idea after a glass or two of wine haha! Anyway the pictures were rubbish and instead I decided to make funny faces and my boyfriend laughed at me so yeah sorry about that.
 






But for anyone who cares I used my Urban Decay NAKED palette for a gold and bronze smokey look and a bright Red lip - although I forgot to bring my lip liner which annoyed me haha! I'll list the colours  I used here even though my pictures are rubbish lol *mental note to learn to take better pictures* 

Naked colours for eyes:

Half baked 
Smog
Darkhorse
Virgin (for highlighting)
UD Primer original
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black

Lip:

MAC Ruby Woo

Face:

Laura Mercier Original Primer
MAC Studio Fix  Foundation - NW25
MAC Matte Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat Blusher
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection 

Any way I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend? I'm gutted the weekends over but tomorrow on of my best friends is taking me to a spa so I'm quite excited for that actually. 

Siobhan xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You look lovely! hope you have fun at the spa, i've never been to one but me and my friend are thinking about having a girly spa break x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I havent either... I'll let you know how I get on :)
      Aww thanks chuck :)

      S xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, you really suit that lippy :).

    I picked your blog up from the #bbloggers chat :). @glampire_x

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha! I pick most of mine from there too :) Lol... And thanks it's one of my fave Reds!

      S xxx

      Delete
  3. Your makeup looks gorgeous!!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday :) You have a really nice blog hun and it would be nice if you could come over and check my blog out as well and maybe we could follow each other!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you chick it was a lovely birthday shame it's all over for another year now :( lol.. Thanks I will check yours out :)

      S xxx

      Delete
  4. Hello! Lovely blog :-) I found you on the blog hop! Now I'm following. Feel free to visit my blog, and follow if you like. I love all types of blogs, but mine focuses on makeup. Hope you like it!
    xoxo!
    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! It's great to find another Leeds blogger!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! :) Yey for the Leeds Blogger :) xxxx

      Delete
  6. Love your lipstick, I have it too and it's one of my favs! xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig