London Fashion Week: Burberry Prorsum AW13

Leave a Comment























I neeeeeed this Trench so bad!





The Burberry Prorsum 'Trench Kisses' show I have to say was one of the highlights of #LFW for me! Them Tench coats get me every time lol, and the little heart motives are to die for, I also liked the metal and animal prints too. 

Christopher Bailey hit the nail on the head with that heart print, on the catwalk we saw it all over the trenches, the bags, Dresses and even the underwear worn under a sheer shirt! I expect to see more of this print on the high street.

The waists were again nipped in creating a feminine silhouette, the metal belts creating an edgy look. 

The shoulders once again were soft and rounded and the skirts were lower meaning we will see more of the tube skirts for the next season Yey!! Animal print looks once again to be a big trend along with sheer fabrics as seen within the rest of LFW and NYFW too. 

There was plenty of Leather which I have also noticed in other shows, which I'm happy about as I'm having a bit of a leather moment at the moment now so I am glad these purchases will see me through to the next season hooray!! :)

I was looking forward to the Burberry show the most as I am a massive fan of the Fashion House and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed at all. 

What does everyone else think? Did you see the live stream? 

Siobhan xxxx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig