New In: The Weekly Edit #4

10 comments
Good Evening Ladies! How is everyone this evening? I've been enjoying my day off to doing absolutely nothing :) It's been fab! Felt like a student again! Lol... And seen as the Football is on tonight I have this evening all to myself too... Total bliss! So thought that I would do my weekly round up edit of what's new in the shops at the mo! 

I'm really looking forward to the weather perking up as I really can not cope with the cold weather any more, dramatic I know! It just makes me want to wrap up all warm every day and drink Tea, and you cant drink Tea without some form of chocolate! But looking at all the new bikinis in stores at the moment has made me think twice about that Mars bar calling my name ha! Anyway I'm going off on a tangent so here goes for the post! Expect a lot of spring bits in this one...



1. Grey Paisley Sleeveless Shirt £25 - Gorgeous little top that would look fab with some white cigarette trousers.

2. Black and White Sequin Flower Top £25 - This design is hot right now. Be bang on trend with the designer inspired piece!

3. Cream Chain Detail Textured Jacket £40 - This is so cute and would look great just thrown over a little cami.

4. Black Sheer Panel Bodycon Dress £32 - Show off without showing everything in this LBD.

5. Black and White Jacquard Print Trousers £35 - Gorgeous trousers and would look great day or night dressed up or down! :) 




1.Bright Leaf Print Pencil Skirt £32 - I just love the print on this and think it would look great any time of the day!

2. Sleeveless Lace Panel Shell Top £30 - Pastel colours scream Spring to me and that's all I can hear looking at this!

3. Petite Tribal Bodycon Dress £26 - This is such a bargain price! Would look great with high heels and a drink in hand ;) Me want!

4. 60s Lace Panel Shift Dress £46 - Be on trend with this little number: white and 60s!

5. Textured Cigarette Trousers £40 -  I love these - I would only worry about getting them filthy but who cares I love them - I would wear these to a Summer BBQ or garden party.



1. Aloha Spring Strappy Dress £220 - This also comes in a different colour that I also love - would look great at a Summer Wedding maybe?

2. Feather Ruth Panel Trousers £85 - I love the White panel down the side of these babies!

3. Spotlight Flame Fitted Dress £135 - Another Dress that would look great at a Wedding lol - Shame I don't know anyone getting Married this year :(

4. Mosaic Me Jacket £250 - If you fancy flashing the cash on a Spring/Summer Jacket this one has it covered! 



1. Jacket £29.99 - Looks great teamed with Trousers or Dresses - I love the detail of this and for the price too!

2. Printed Trousers £14.99 - These are some statement Trousers right here! Love them! :) 

3. Grey Slit Skirt £12.99 - You really can't argue with the price of this Skirt! Wear it with a white tee for a casual look :)

4. Bomber Jacket £14.99 - On trend little jacket that you can throw on and doesn't weigh you down if you needed to take off! 

5. Polka Dot Dress £12.99 - Nice little summer dress- add a belt and cute Jacket for an instant outfit :)

So there you have it! What do you think? Anything caught your eyes? Anyone else fed up of the weather!? Lol...  Let me know what you think! 

Siobhan xxx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. I really like the Topshop items!

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love River Island number 2, Topshop number 4 and H&M number 5! all lovely choices :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of them! The topshop one I really love though :)

      S xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the h&m skirt, if only we had it in Australia!

    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no :( Thats a shame I thought it was worldwide! :(

      S xxx

      Delete
  4. You have some fabulous finds here! LOVE the River Island textured jacket and the French Connection fitted dress... so cute. Stopping by from the Aloha Blog Hop :) I'd love for you to drop by my blog if you get the chance. Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I sure will check it out :)

      S xxx

      Delete
  5. So many pretty pieces in this post, well done! I am tired of the weather as well, but luckily it's getting warmer by now where I am :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so lucky we are still experiencing snow! In March! Great ha! :)

      S xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig