Lifestyle update: I'm expecting :)

10 comments


This is just a quick little post to say I'm Pregnant! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you might be already aware that me and my Mr are expecting out first offspring who will be due in December. Which makes me 14 weeks pregnant... It's so weird saying that! Lol...

I don't plan on doing pregnancy posts on here as of yet but I might have the odd thing here and there along the way, but only if its relevant. My current blog will stay the same as that's just the way I want to keep it, goodness knows if I'll merge the two one day but for now this blog will stay the same! :)

 I am however setting up a pregnancy blog. I wanted to have something that I can look back on over the years and maybe even show him/her in years to come.. Awww! 

The link to my Pregnancy blog is www.couturemummy.blogspot.co.uk 

So if your interested in pregnancy then feel free to follow my pregnancy blog and don't be shy! Any advice will not be fallen on deaf ears I promise! 

Anyway back to business! Beauty blogging won't happen itself ;) 

Siobhan xxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. Congrats again! :)
    I posted the odd update and a total of 2 pictures of my bump on my blog, but I loved reading other peoples 'bump-dates' so I knew what to look forward too. There's still a couple that I still read now, even after we've had our little ones. :)
    I also have kept pictures of my little one off my blog, insta and twitter as you just don't know who is looking at them and possibly saving them. But that's just my opinion.
    Best of luck with everything, I'll be checking out your new blog too! :)
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet! No I agree I can't say that I'd feel too comfortable about plastering pictures of the baby all over my blog either! There will prob be the odd one on here but mainly on my preg blog.. maybe I'll link them over... :)

      Thanks Caroline xxxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'aww, Siobhan! Congrats lady!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's great news. I hope all goes well :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww I'd love to see your pregnancy posts - Im thinking of doing some on my blog apart from the beauty stuff! www.apinchofshaz.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you should do! I'm going to now lol :) xxx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig